Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April 24, 2012


Hey Mom/Family:

Thanks for the email this week. It's always so nice to be able to expect an email from you every week. Not all missionaries are this fortunate to have an email from their mothers every week. So thank you. 

As with you my week wasn't all that interesting. Not much happened. And I'm sorry if this email will be short. I dont have a ton of time to write. 

This week we have been focusing a lot on this ward missionary activity. Having an open house in the church and making these posters to describe the church. And with of course everything else here in Mantova the major part of the work gets placed on my shoulders. I've never been in a city this long before. For next transfer I am excited to go to a ward with more members. I do love it here though and am happy I stayed. 

Everything is good with the comp and the rest of the district. We had a really good district meeting this week. It was nice to have Anz. P***** back in the District. I talked about baptism from 3 Nephi 11. And then showed a slide show of the reflections of Christ. A DVD that I inherited from someone. It was really spiritual and fun. 

Our investigators are doing good. We made some progress with *******, who needed a new baptsimal date. He has been to church 3 times now. So this last week we read a lil from Mathew 26 when Jesus institues the sacrement and then read the sacrement prayers and talked just mostly about Jesus and Baptism. That's what we have been focusing on mostly these last couple weeks. Seeing as he doesn't come from a Christian background. I think he's made some great progress. We set his bap date for the 25th of May. 

I'm doing good. I know! Mothers day is realing sneaking up on us... Can't wait. 

Love you all. Have a great week. 

Love Anz. Mendel 

No comments:

Post a Comment